Software Project Manager
Software Project Manager // £40,000 - £50,000 // Swindon, Wiltshire
Franklin Bates is proud to be working with a Global leader in future Financial Solutions based in Wiltshire. They are looking for a Project Manager to be part of a fast-moving environment where customer satisfaction, delivery implementation objectives, solution resolution and quality are key.
You will be managing the implementation of new products from requirements through to product acceptance, rollout and support (this includes technical, legal, compliance/risk and financial work-streams). Communication is key as you will be working with the internal development, operations and 3rd party partners and suppliers.
- Positive attitude and outlook, determined, enthusiastic and resilient.
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with external international clients in a customer facing business.
- Quick learner within a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to integrate within an existing team, work independently with agreed remit and autonomy.
- Highly organised, with experience of working with a project methodology.
- Ability to multi task with different projects and multiple objectives.
- Focus on delivery to agreed scope, quality and timeframe with customer satisfaction as a core principal.
- Ability to motivate others in order to attain desired delivery objectives and outcome
You will be based in their Swindon offices on a base salary between £40,000 and £50,000 depending on experience and team fit plus an excellent benefits package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a progressive and competitive industry with exposure to new technologies, products and clients as part of their business transformations.
Project Manager / Technology / Software / Tech / Delivery / Information Technology / IT / Agile / SDLC / Back-end / Front-end / Languages / Spanish / French / German / Italian / Portuguese / Financial / FinTech / Finance / Banking / Bank