Operations Manager - 4 Hotel
Operations Manager - 4* Hotel
c. £28,000 + Benefits
Location - Wiltshire
This is a brilliant opportunity for a budding Operations Manager to join an Independent family owned hotel group whose values are based all around their guests. The group consists of 4* hotels with a contemporary décor and modern facilities located in the Wiltshire area. This opportunity is within their highly regarded boutique hotel and spa.
They are looking for an operations manager that can lead the hotel and its departments.
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
- To take control and accountability for all the hotel departments, ensuring they are meeting legal, financial and operational quality standards
- To adopt a Hands-on approach, lead by example & deliver excellent service, through the effective management of each department
- Monitor and maintain required KPI’s, including food & beverage gross profit margins, utilities costs and staff cost to turnover percentages
- To be a key driver in moving the Hotel’s business forward through varying channels
- Drive the hotels reputation concentrating on customer satisfaction and quality of standards
- Supporting HOD’s with stock orders & rotation. Effectively managing the holding stock, storage areas, cellar & stock rooms
- To empower the team to be able to handle all guest feedback both positive and negative, record and follow up correctly, implementing the necessary improvement where required
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspiring leader to join and grow with a business in a truly independent group. Due to the requirements experience within the Hotel industry is needed and all levels of mid to senior management encouraged to apply. You will be a strong leader capable of motivating a high performing team and be able to evidence examples of department management and guest satisfaction.
If you think you could be a success in this role then please forward your CV and a covering letter today.