We are currently recruiting for an experienced, proactive Nursery Practitioner for an established Private nursery based in Newbury. This a permanent, full-time position within a friendly team.
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 8:00 - 19:00, Mon-Fri.
Benefits: annual salary reviews, in house training, fully paid team building events, outdoor weather gear provided, extra annual leave per year, and more.
About the Nursery:
- The nursery aims to provide a stimulating and welcoming environment both indoors and outdoors for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years
- In-house chef and nutritionist
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri, 07:00 - 19:00
- Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Job Role:
- As a nursery practitioner you will be responsible for the smooth running of the nursery, ensuring that nursery life is safe, stimulating and compliant with EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding requirements.
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues.
- To meet the requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS, safeguarding, SEND, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- This position is for a nursery nurse for the baby room and the toddler room
- This position is suitable for someone who is level 2 or level 3 qualified as the nursery will support you in training.
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience working within childcare.
- You will have a genuine understanding of, and commitment to, the aims and values of the Nursery and work effectively alongside the room leader in managing the nursery room
- Excellent knowledge of how young children learn
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong partnerships with parents
If you are looking for a role then please don’t hesitate to get in contact or apply.