Senior Accountant - Surrey
Senior Accountant in Surrey
A fantastic opportunity to join a 7 Partner Practice in Surrey, who are looking to add a qualified Senior Accountant to their established & growing Practice. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to continue their experience within Accounts & Tax and will offer great exposure to multi-million turnovers and managing a portfolio of clients.
Senior Accountant duties based in Surrey will include
- Preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Planning and running statutory audits (if the candidate has experience)
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Overseeing the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and building productive working relationships.
- Training and reviewing the work of junior members of the accounts team.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of Self Assessment returns.
Experience required for the Senior Accountant in Surrey
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- 5+ years experience in UK Practice
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Self motivated & dynamic
- Able to manage junior staff members
- Motivated to work in a client facing role