Registered Nurse / Trainee Nurse
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join the team at:
Location: Abingdon Court, Marcham Road, Abingdon, OX14 1AD
38.5 hours, £12 (Trainee Nurse) to £17.50 + paid breaks (qualified NMC pinned Nurse)
Advert open date: 15/04/2019
Advert closing date: 13/05/2019 (28 days from advert)
Trainee nurses (nurses qualified outside of the EU) will need to hold a letter from the NMC confirming their eligibility to sit the OSCE exam.
Reporting to the Care Manager, the successful candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of nursing care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A qualified RGN/RMN with a valid NMC pin number.
- Committed and dedicated.
- A confident communicator.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Competitive packageAbout Us
Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We're an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:Apply