Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner
If you are available as soon as possible, an excellent opportunity has arisen for a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner (PWP) to be located in Halton. Newly Qualified Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners will be accepted for this position.
Your main duties will include:
* To undertake patient-centered interviews
* Identify areas where the person wishes to change how they feel
* Assess risk the client poses to themselves and others
* Provide assisted self-help, liaise with other agencies and provide information about services
This is an excellent opportunity to gain invaluable experience with an excellent service.
As a Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner, you will be an integral part of the therapy provision within the IAPT service.
Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners working within an IAPT service must have the below requirements;
* Must have a Post Graduate Certificate in Low Intensity Psychological Therapies
* This includes having experience within an IAPT service.
* Ability to contain the emotional distress of clients.
* Excellent communication skills.
If you would like more information regarding this job or any other mental health roles we have to offer then please contact me using the below.
Telephone: (Option 3)
*****Due to contract with our clients registration and DBS checks will be required with Sugarman*****
Sugarman Group is a specialist Mental Health Consultancy with 26 year's experience. Our offices in London, England & Sydney, Australia assist professionals within the Medical, Social Work and Education sectors to find new job opportunities. Sugarman Group pride themselves in the positive, expert and honest experience we deliver to candidates, which is founded by our focus on Specialist professional areas.
Please note all Mental Health roles with the Sugarman group are subject to eligibility checks including right to work and an Enhanced DBS check.
Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer. Because of this we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer