Learning Support Assistant KS1
Teaching Personnel are working with an Ofsted 'Outstanding' primary school based in Fishponds, Bristol who are currently seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and forward thinking Learning Support Assistant.
- Has a good understanding of KS1 Numeracy and Literacy
- Has previous experience with KS1 or pre entry work experience of a similar age group
- Phonics trained
- Outstanding communications skills and the ability to motivate and inspire pupils
- An enhanced child workforce only DBS on the Update Service (Teaching Personnel can assist with this)
Why go with Teaching Personnel?
Working with Teaching Personnel has many benefits…
- We offer competitive weekly pay
- We have long term opportunities as well as short term placements which gives you the opportunity to be flexible and work when suits you
- We have a CPD Academy which enables you to progress whilst working under us
- You will have your own personal Recruitment Consultant dedicated to providing you not only work but the best work for you
If you think this role could be for you, please get in touch with Chloe today…
Or send your CV over to apply
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.