Client Success Account Manager
A unique and varied opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Client Success Account Manager in Marlow. This role will be responsible for delivery of products and services across key client accounts, building relationships with clients and internal operational teams, as well as regular reporting on operational metrics. Supporting the VP of Client Success, this role will work 42.5 hours per week
- Manage a portfolio of key clients and liaise between clients and operational teams. Ensure service levels are in line with agreements and manage client expectations to maintain operational delivery plans
- Prepare and present reports on operational metrics, performance reviews of product and marketing plans as well as organisation and management of regular conference calls and operational meetings.
- Communicate service and solution deployments to internal operational teams and providing first class customer service delivery, promotion management and stock management
- Support the VP of Client Success and operational teams to resolve operational problems and account issues
- Experience managing high-value client accounts
- Strong PC literacy, particularly Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Basic understanding of Microsoft Access is also required
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, as well as confidence interacting with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Understanding of basic business finance principles, including profit/loss statements, gross margin calculation, depreciation, cashflow etc.
- Some management experience will be highly regarded, as the role may grow to encompass management of internal team members
- The successful candidate will also own a car and hold a clean driving license in order to visit clients
Competitive salary plus a bonus of £5,000
- Driven and positive attitude
- Flexible attitude towards workload
- Excellent organisational ability
- Good team player
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).