Digital Outreach Executive
Are you on the look-out for a full-time entry-level role that will kick-start your career? Keen to be part of a thriving, modern, international digital agency? Then look no further, we're looking for a Digital Outreach Executive to come and join our rapidly expanding team in the heart of Leeds!
Digital Outreach Executive Job Description
- This is a hands-on role that will see you building and managing media relations from the start.
- Use your analytical skills to research online publications across an array of sectors and then draw upon your creative flair to seed content ideas.
- Our clients’ expectations are high, so as a Digital Outreach Executive you must be able to work to tight deadlines and be ready for a challenge.
Key Digital Outreach Executive Responsibilities
- Conduct internet research to identify new websites to partner with
- Develop extensive, relevant lists of website contacts
- Outreach to and negotiate article placement deals with website owners
- Create and pitch content ideas to website owners
- Successfully manage relationships with influential website owners
- Keep track of partnerships and evaluate results
Digital Outreach Executive Skills and Qualifications
- You are a proactive individual who flourishes in a fast-paced environment
- Higher education is not essential, as training will be given on-the-job
- Qualifications in Marketing, Business or English literature would be beneficial
- You are extremely organised and your admin skills are impeccable
- You have strong relationship-building and decision-making skills
- You are able to demonstrate solid negotiation and communication skills
- You have a good understanding of SEO, Google and other search engines
- You are comfortable working on a Windows PC
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working hours
- No formal dress code
- Regular social events (with a very flexible approach to the morning start time if we’re out on a school night!)
- A very sociable culture in and out of the office
- Relaxed and friendly office environment
Founded in 2008, this company was built on a strong content foundation from day one. Their main focus has always been to create innovative and engaging content which not only attracts their clients' audiences, but retains them. They are a diverse and multicultural company working across 50 different languages and 58 territories making them one of the most uniquely talented teams in Leeds.
Due to their expansion and upcoming office move into Leeds City Centre, they're looking to expand their team in order to continue and accelerate their growth.
- German Outreach Executive
- French Outreach Executive
- Norwegian Outreach Executive
- Italian Outreach Executive
To be considered for this position, please send us your CV through the APPLY button at the bottom of the page. You should receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application (this may creep into your spam). Please keep a note of the job reference number and advert.