Class Teacher Year 4 KS2
Class Teacher Year 4 (KS2)
Kingswood - Bristol
£500 - £600 per week
Teaching Personnel have a fantastic opportunity that has come up in an Ofsted rated 'Good' school in the Kingswood area. This fantastic school is looking for a Full Time Year 3 - Key Stage 2 Teacher to start ASAP with potential to be kept on a permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will hold the same values as the school, be adamant on the success of their pupils and aim to inspire these young people as they carry out their journey through education.
- Teaching qualification: NQT
- Previous experience with Key Stage 2 pupils or pre entry work experience with children of a relevant age group
- Enhanced DBS Teaching personnel can assist with this.
- Strong academic background
Core Aims of the role -
- To provide a structured and direct educational experience, preparing suitable lessons in line with the National Curriculum.
- To motivate and offer support to each child both pastorally and educationally
- Insist on high disciplines of behaviour
- To monitor progression and attainment in each pupil and relay relevant information to the correct people (parents, support staff etc.)
The school -
- Highly successful - Ofsted rated 'Good'
- Fantastic location with close transportation links
- Modern and Creative
- Strong links with multiple schools
Please contact Chloe today to discuss this role further or send your CV to apply.
I Hope to hear from you soon.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.