Supply Teachers - Derby/shire
Currently we are searching for Supply Teachers in and around Derby due to an increasing requirement for cover work on a day to day, short term and long term basis.
Roles like this are ideal for someone who is looking for flexible yet regular work or those who wish to experience different school settings and years. Ideally, candidates will have previous experience in the classroom and be a fully qualified teacher (NQT's are also welcome).
As a Supply Teacher you would preferably be confident working with KS3 and KS4 and be flexible with working hours.
Candidate requirements include:
- Having a clear understanding of the current Secondary curriculum
- FQT/NQT or equivalent qualifications
- Be engaging and approachable for staff, parents and students
- Committed and professional individual
- Willing to take on new challenges
- Available to work in Derby/shire
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel include:
- Competitive pay rates ranging from £90-£130 depending on experience
- Access to our online CPD academy with courses such as Safeguarding and Autism Awareness available online
- A dedicated consultant who will help you find your ideal job role
For more information or to register please contact Siobhan Pearson on .
If you do not have the relevant qualifications but have experience working with children such as youth work, support work or mentoring please contact for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.