Quality Manager - Manufacturing
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Quality Manager for a leading Engineering Company based in the East Midlands with a long history and reputation for quality engineered products in the Aerospace, Rail, Automotive and General engineering sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will form part of the senior leadership team and be responsible for the QA department.
The Quality Manager duties will include:
- Management & development of the quality department
- A hands-on approach in reducing factory errors & tutoring operatives.
- Maintaining existing standards including ISO9001 & AS9100
- Completion of all quality compliance documentation
- Identifying corrective actions and feedback
- Adherence to Company Health and Safety Policy
- Customer contact
- Working closely with other department managers to reduce errors and associated costs.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Degree or HNC qualified in an Engineering or relevant discipline
- Preferably have a strong background in engineering and fabrication of metal components.
- Demonstrable record of accomplishment of continued professional development in manufacturing, engineering or associated subject matter.
- Experienced in a demanding and regulated environment such as automotive, aerospace, rail etc.
- Competitive salary with excellent career prospects
- In return for your hard work, the company offer a friendly and supportive work environment where hard work is recognised.
- They are committed to supporting employee development and allow staff to be the best they can be.
- They provide the flexibility needed to maintain a positive work life balance.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Quality Manager to join a thriving business as it enters an exciting period of growth.