Year 6 Teacher - Barnsley S70
Year 6 Teacher - FULL TIME (S70)
Are you looking for your next challenge in a crucial point of the Summer term? Then please read on!
Teaching Personnel are seeking a resilient and passionate Upper KS2 Teacher who lives in or around the S70 area and is looking to start their next full-time temporary role with an immediate start.
As the Teacher of a Year 6 Class, your role will be to encourage pupils to work to their full potential. You will deliver fun and interactive lessons that will allow the class to engage. The school is seeking a Teacher who has excellent content knowledge, as the pupils will be working towards their SATs at the end of the year. You will motivate the pupils to feel confident with sitting their exams and moving on to the next stage of their educational journey.
- Thrive on the daily challenges that teaching brings?
- Have prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the KS2 primary curriculum?
- Demonstrate and consistently deliver 'Good' teaching?
- Have high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress?
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills?
- Share our and the schools vision for providing an outstanding education for the children in our care?
- Hold a Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or a Newly Qualified Teacher status (NQT)?
- Live in or near the S70 area?
Why work for Teaching Personnel?
- 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
- Daily rate of pay up to £180, depending on your previous experience
- A dedicated, specialist consultant to support you and your needs
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and People Moving & Handling
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Full or part-time work to fit around your existing commitments
- £100 reward every time you recommend a colleague/friend to work with us
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is, then please contact Katie in the North Primary Branch on or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.