Year 3 Maternity Cover - Barnsley S75
Year 3 Maternity Cover (S75)
Are you seeking your next full-time temporary role within lower KS2? Then this is the opportunity for you!
Teaching Personnel are working exclusively with a local Primary in Barnsley (S75) who is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Year 3 Teacher for a maternity cover. The role will begin after the May Spring Bank on a full-time basis and continue into the next academic year.
We are seeking an individual who can evidence high quality practice with the ability to plan exciting and engaging lessons to meet the schools' high expectation of learning. We are looking for resourceful candidates, who are ready to go forward for an interview and trial.
We are looking for:
- An individual who thrives on the daily challenges that teaching brings
- Highly motivated Teacher with strong interpersonal skills
- An individual with excellent knowledge and prior experience in delivering lessons to meet the Lower KS2 curriculum
- A teacher who upholds high expectations of every child enabling them to make exceptional progress
- A teacher with excellent organisational and communication skills
- A Teacher seeking their next temporary full-time placement in the S75 area
What can we offer you?
- Competitive daily rates of up to £180
- Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN, Autism Awareness and access to free courses
- Work flexibility to suit your needs
- Part-time and full-time roles available
- Rewards scheme; £100 to refer a friend - for you and your friend! (Limited time only)
- A dedicated consultant who will work for you and support all your needs
- Interview support
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is, then please contact Katie in the North Primary Branch on or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.