Independent Financial Adviser
Are you an experienced Financial Adviser looking to join a leading independent financial planning and discretionary wealth management firm and be provided with an existing portfolio of clients from retiring IFA’s following an acquisition?
Founded in 2001, this independent, directly authorised wealth management firm has become one of the most successful Wealth Managers through organic growth and from acquisitions with in excess of £1.5bn invested assets under management. The larger group is AIM listed and currently has more than 80 Financial Advisers. Through their regional offices, and using the latest technology, they accommodate the differing needs of individual and business clients by offering face-to-face financial planning and wealth management as well as in-house Discretionary Investment Management
Clients and business opportunities as a Financial Adviser
Due to being active in acquiring active client banks, they require employed Independent Financial Adviser’s to take over the existing client portfolios from retiring Financial Advisers. Your role will be to work closely with the retiring Financial Adviser to transition a smooth handover of relationships over the next 18 months. The portfolio will provide a great source of existing affluent clients for servicing and growth through new business and referrals.
Support for their Financial Advisers
Using state of the art back office system and provided with paraplanning, administration and appointment making support from the head office team.
Requirements to be considered as a Financial Adviser
You should be an experienced Financial Adviser with gravitas to build strong relationships with clients.
- Basic salary of circa £35,000
- Excellent bonus structure on all initial business and any recurring income from new business or uplift on existing service proposition
- Average OTE £60,000 with many of their Financial Advisers earning in excess of £100,000
- Paraplanning, administration and appointment making will be provided
- Access in-house DFM services and operates a range of Multi Manager funds
- We have been influential in assisting this business with recruiting a number of Independent Financial Advisers
- Regional offices across the South of England
- Swindon / Oxford
- Southampton / Winchester
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information.