'Good' School in Derby - Maths teacher - Starting after Easter
A secondary school in Derby are looking for a new Maths teacher for the summer term. Interviews are being held on the week commencing the 29th of April. The secondary school need a fully qualified and experienced teacher who can teach classes up to key stage 4.
- Applicants would need UK recognised teaching qualifications (PGCE or QTS)
- Experience teaching Maths at key stage 3 to key stage 4
- Would be required to mark work, plan and prepare lessons
- Teachers would need to prepare and create innovative lessons that engage students, in line with the National curriculum
- This is a full time Maths teaching role covering key stage 3 and key stage 4
- Starting after Easter, this is a temporary role interviewing after the Easter break
- Assuming an appropriate candidate is found, the school are offering a pay rate of between £130 and £160 a day depending on experience and qualifications
- Based in Derby, this is a lovely secondary school rated as 'Good' by Ofsted as they noted "the leadership have ensured the standards of education have remained high and their staff maintain an energetic and positive attitude"
- The attitude of the staff is maintained as the school's leadership afford a healthy work/life balance
This 'Good' secondary is in an ideal location - Close to the centre of Derby, with good travel links, but far enough away to escape the hectic life of in city the locality provides the 'best of both worlds.'
Rated 'Good' for many reasons, but chief among these is the new 'state-of-the-art' facilities which allow teachers the opportunity to create innovative lessons, benefiting both staff and students a like.
If you feel you would be appropriate for this role, and could add value to the school, please apply to this ad. Alternatively, you can email in the East Midlands Secondary team on .
If you know any colleagues or friends who are looking to work in the education sector, and have appropriate experience and qualifications, you can refer them for similar roles and earn £50!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.