Responsible Sourcing & Fisheries Manager
- Are you passionate about Responsible Sourcing?
- Do you have a degree in Fisheries Science or Marine Biology as well as some experience in industry?
- Do you want to be part of a close knit team who pride themselves in being industry leaders?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as our client is looking to recruit a Responsible Sourcing & Fisheries Manager. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible working with suppliers across the world as well as customers in the UK looking at environmental issues as well as sustainability for all raw materials. The role has come about through an internal promotion so you will be joining a forward thinking business who pride themselves on developing their people.
Key responsibilities for the Responsible Sourcing & Fisheries Manager:
- To provide the business with Fishery Science and Marine Biology expertise.
- Work across the wider business to ensure that they business is aligned, and all standards are communicated, understood and met, to the high level that is expected.
- Build and develop key relationships with suppliers as well as customers.
- Manage a number of projects to ensure that the business is market leading in the way that they work.
The Ideal Candidatefor the Responsible Sourcing & Fisheries Manager:
- A graduate with a degree in Marine Biology or Fisheries Science.
- Some experience of working in industry is essential, even if it is a years' experience whilst studying.
- Excellent analytical and research skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Have the ability to maintain accurate records and work with complex, detailed databases.
- The skill and adaptability to work on a number of projects at the same time, managing differing time scales, demands and expectations.
- Inclusive, approachable and able to influence others.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Job Reference: JR11455
We look forward to receiving your CV for the role of Responsible Sourcing & Fisheries Manager!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect