An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly driven Financial Accountant to join a high-growth organisation on a 6-9 month basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to utilize their experience and contribute to the prosperity of the business.
As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Statutory accounting and management accounting across 4 trading entities.
- Data analysis, preparing data for new set of chartered accounts.
- Mapping chartered accounts in different systems for comparative data.
- Other ad-hoc tasks including revenue recognition and supporting a new system implementation.
To be successful for this assignment, you will need to be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified. It is also essential that you have:
- Produced statutory accounts.
- Proven track record of experiencing hands on end to end accounting.
- Proactive approach and ability to prioritise.
- Strong communication skills and are a team player.
- Exceptional numeric skills, financial problem-solving and be able to work well under pressure.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.