Engineering Manager / Senior Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Our client is reputable, expanding food manufacturing SME with a facility in the East Ridings Yorkshire.
They now need an Engineering Manager or Senior Engineer with 17th IEE - as well as general mechanical manufacturing experience within food - to manage the full engineering function and act as a direct report to one other.
This is a Monday-Friday position, but due to the size of the team there will be overtime in the form of weekend work, breakdowns and maintenance as and when necessary.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive practical knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering including 17th IEE.
- A relevant mechanical or electrical engineering qualification.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- A 'hands-on’ approach
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Previous experience as Engineering Manager or Senior Engineer in a food manufacturing environment.
Location: Market Weighton, East Yorks.
Start: May 2019
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to be considered, please forward an up to date as soon as possible.