Customer Support Engineer - Admin & 1st Line
Customer Support Engineer - Admin + 1st Line
3 months rolling contract (with potential to go permanent)
£110 per day
IT Administrator, 1st Line support, Administration, basic IT administration, Customer Service, basic troubleshooting,
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a strongly Customer Service focused Administrator with proficient knowledge and experience with 1st Line level IT troubleshooting skills to work at one of our fantastic client bases’ in Slough.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Administrator looking to gain further experience with laptop builds, basic technical support, and troubleshooting, whilst being able to continue utilising their customer service, communication, and organisation skills.
Our Client requires fantastic customer service skills, as it will involve managing both Administrative and basic technical support for top 40 members of staff.
- Providing effective communication, and excellent supportive customer service for top 40 staff
- Basic Level IT troubleshooting – on a 1st Line level helping to support with laptop builds, webinar and skype support, telepresence/VC support
- General Administration support
Essential Requirements to be Successful:
- Excellent communication skills
- An organised person
- Proven examples of great customer service within an Administrative and/or 1st Line position
- Some 1st Line support involvement providing basic technical support – strong enough to troubleshoot IT issues on a 1st line level, have experience with laptop builds, and provide support for webinar and Skype meetings
- A work history involving Administration and some 1st Line IT involvement
If you meet the criteria above, and are interested, please send through an updated CV for consideration.