Store Manager - Luxury Jewellery and Watches
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager for a new store opening in Bury St Edmunds for a luxury jewellery brand! With Stores across the UK, our client is enjoying a sustained period of growth and success. We now have an exciting opportunity to join the retailer as a prestigious Store Manager and have a direct impact on the business and its future direction with this new luxury store in the heart of Bury St Edmunds!
As the Store Manager of this fantastic jewellery store you will represent the brand at all times, have a strong focus with your customers as well as driving and inspiring your team to achieve and exceed targets. Working in a premium environment, service is central to everything you do. In addition you will develop the brand through networking and engaging with local businesses and attend and manage high profile events.
As the Store Manager you will have full responsibility for opening the new Store and establishing the brand in a competitive marketplace. The successful Store Manager will be responsible for developing the team, achieving sales targets and also introducing a networking/clientelling process for high value clients. Having a background in luxury retail and being able to demonstrate networking experience is an important part of this role. We are seeking a strong manager from a jewellery or watch background, a manager who can develop and utlise a 'black book' of contacts to drive the high value element of our clients business
Key Responsibilities as the Store Manager:
- A demonstrable experience in jewellery/watches/associated luxury products
- Customer centric; ensure the team interact with customers at all times
- People focused: manage people and develop the team
- Recruit, induct and train a team to focus on sales and adding value to the sales process
- Autonomy to develop the team and recruit the right people to deliver your vision
- Commercially aware and able to understand business performance and react to areas that are under performing
- Drive and manage CRM activity
- Manage a 'client book' and perform marketing activities to establish your store
- Lead a large team to achieve the highest levels of sales and service at all times in a new luxury retail showroom
- Undertake specialist service for high value clientele
- Engage with exclusive customers for VIP events and specialist services
As the new Store Manager you will be a credible presence in your store and must be able to support colleagues across your area. It is important that you can work with your Area Manager and be able to work on retail projects and new initiatives as and when required. With a background in the luxury/Premium retail preferred, we are seeking a proven Manager who can succeed in an extremely competitive premium environment. Experience of new store openings preferred, but, not essential.
Apply now for an immediate interview!