We are looking for an experienced and talented Store Manager to join us in Exeter to manage the day-to-day running of the store and ensuring the team deliver an exceptional customer service experience! In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Store Manager, you will strive to deliver a premium and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customer’s expectations. You will be focused and driven to achieve results, maximise sales and profitability through the leadership of your team, deliver commercial and operational excellence and consistent achievement of business KPI’s.
Responsibilities of our Store Manager will include:
- Accountable for long term store planning, overall store operations and performance
- Leading the store team to deliver exceptional customer experience by providing a personalised service
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control to minimise loss
- Ensure that promotions, sales and merchandising instructions are carried out to expected standards
- Act as a REISS Brand Ambassador
- Conduct regular performance reviews and probation reviews
Our Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- 2-3 years management experience ideally within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Proven track record to increase overall business performance
- Work under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve goals
- Strong leadership skills and qualities
- Excellent organisational and decision-making skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Personable, confident and energetic
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!