Our client is large Private Equity backed business and has achieved significant year on year growth which is set to continue. They have built up a loyal customer base, having established a scalable platform. The company is led by an experienced management and investor team and have a collaborative and positive culture where talent is valued. This is a newly created position, resulting from growth, for an FP&A Manager reporting directly to the CFO. They are seeking a high calibre finance professional responsible for all aspects of P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasting including re-forecasts and annual budget deliverables to the Board. It will suit someone very hands-on and super organised who has a clear view of what "great" looks like in a high growth digital business and has a positive, action orientated and results driven approach.
- Provide insight and analysis on performance drivers and trends to enable an early understanding of business risks and opportunities
- Leverage finance systems to ensure timely and accurate data and insight driven reporting
- Plan and drive key business processes such as the annual budget and re-forecasts
- Identify and lead sustainable initiatives to improve the quality and timeliness of information provided to drive business performance
- To deliver ad hoc financial analysis as requested from Senior Management efficiently and effectively to support strategic decision making.
- Contribute to current and future finance transformation projects
- Develop, document and embed scalable finance analysis processes and controls to support significant company growth
- Provide critical analysis of the month end close process and prepare monthly KPIs & commentary for the Board pack.
- You will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) with a desire to join a PE backed high growth organisation
- Degree educated from Russell group university
- Experience in a high growth environment with high performance demands - ideally with knowledge of B2C / online / technology or travel sectors
- Strong financial background with the commercial acumen to evaluate the financial impact of business decisions
- Ability to take initiative, coupled with ambition and strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain effective working relationships
- Have the credibility and gravitas to influence senior management
- Ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail
- Robust analytical & modelling skills, including advanced Excel
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
- MS Dynamics experience would be an advantage
In return you will gain excellent experience in a large, high growth PE backed business located in a Central London location.
If you choose to email us in response to this advert please keep the data you send us to a minimum, i.e. your CV (in Word) , your email address and your contact number. We will store your data for a period of 3 months and will not send it to anyone else without your explicit consent. If we have not contacted you within 3 months (an estimate of the time period that it is likely to take to fill the advertised role) we will delete your data. You can find how to send us a request to access your data, request a deletion of your data, correct any inaccuracies or restrict our processing of your data. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data with the Information Commissioner’s Office or you can contact Sarah Hunt for more information or concerns.