Banking Team Leader
A private equity backed, fast growing business based in Bristol is looking for a Banking Team Leader to manage, motivate and lead team members.
As a Banking Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management, support and development of your direct reports. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the team delivers to their weekly KPI’s
- Delivering fully reconciled monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Ensuring that all manual payments are posted within a timely manner
- Maintaining Excel Tracker for intercompany movements
- Ad-hoc project work where required
- AAT (or similar) qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills - Pivot Tables, V-LOOKUP
- Confidently and accurately manage a high workload
- Ability to analyse, evaluate, and make recommendations
This is your opportunity to join a highly commercial organisation and elevate your career to the next level.