IT & Systems Administrator
We are looking for an IT & Systems Administrator to join our highly adventurous & growing company to be able to look after the companies Networks & Systems.
Role Purpose - Working within the IT & Systems Dept to ensure all Hardware and Software systems are maintained and kept up to date.
Must haves - CCNA Qualifications and experience
Responsibilities and Tasks -
- Developing, maintaining and updating the Company’s Network Infrastructure and Systems
- Administering company internal systems such as COPS and looking at ways to improve where required with the development team.
- Network Monitoring and Analysis health
- Managing and Maintaining Company Equipment such as PC’s, Phones and Printers.
- Managing the IT Helpdesk system and Company Intranet
- Resolving any Internal PC Software or Application system issues.
- Managing the externally hosted Linux server holding our live website and database, including consulting with Rackspace when issues arise with the website.
- Providing clear structure/plans & progress reports to Director/Board as requested.
PLUS any other duties, which the Company may reasonably require.
Please know that due to the high volume of applications only successful candidates will be notified for consideration for interviews.