Senior Finance Manager - Food & Beverage
Finance Manager - Central London
Consumer Additions are currently working in partnership with a successful Multi-site hospitality group, who are looking to identify a Senior Finance Manager to join their team based in Central London.
Reporting directly to the Finance Director, the role is an excellent opportunity for a Finance manager to joing high-growth business with exciting changes in the months to come.
The role plays an integral part of the Finance department, with further responsibilities including;
• Review of management accounts.
• Production and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual reports
• Production of reports for senior stakeholders
• Cash flow management and reporting
• Accountable for annual cashflow planning and monthly forecasting
• Responsible for monitoring and continuous improvement of internal financial controls
• Ad-hoc project finance work
• Qualified by experience or Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
• Passion to add value in a progressive organisation
• Multi-site experience and strong Excel is advantageous
To apply for the Finance Manager role, please use the link provided or contact Jesse Harford via LinkedIn.
In applying for this vacancy, you accept that your data will be processed by Consumer Additions. We take great care looking after your personal data and more information about this can be found here https://www.consumeradditions .com/privacy-policy/ In the meantime, make sure you are following us on Linkedin.