Industry: Aviation, Engineering, Electronics, Aerospace
Salary & Benefits: Up to £30,000 + early finish Fridays plus many other benefits
Location: St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
Are you an experienced Test Engineer looking for your next position? Do you have a minimum of 5 years of relevant electronics test experience? Then this might be the role for you!
We are currently working with a well-known Aerospace company who are seeking an experienced Test Engineer. The main duties of the Test Engineer will be to provide service to the Test Department in product testing, fault diagnostics of production and returns, 8D report generation, obsolescence replacement verification, and test sets and rigs development.
Test Engineer Requirements:
- Qualified to HNC/HND/BTEC Or higher in Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in soldering to IPC standards
- Confident in the operating of basic and advanced electronic test equipment (DVM Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analysers etc.)
- The Test Engineer will be required to fault find down to component level and be able to read and interpret electronic circuit schemes
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- To ensure faults are diagnosed in a methodological and efficient manner for both internal failures and customer returns, conduct root cause analysis and liaise with Engineering on recommended corrective actions
- Ensure test efficiency and performance specifications is achieved through developing appropriate test sets and test jigs
- The Test Engineer will ensure that the product meets performance and quality requirements through product testing in accordance to acceptance test specifications and defined test procedures and methods
If you are interested in this Test Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you soon.