Marketing and admin assistant
We have a very exciting opportunity for either a recent marketing/business graduate or a junior digital marketing assistant to join our client, a cutting-edge digital marketing company servicing the retail and travel sectors.
They work with both large and small-scale organisations operating internationally, nationally, regionally and locally
The company is based south of Cambridge so Own transport is essential.
For the successful candidate we offer a full training programme including the opportunity to develop your creative, analytic and administrative experience. The Company is looking for an individual who is keen to learn and can demonstrate their enthusiasm for a career in the digital space.
- General and client administration, design and analysis and support for the sales team
- Management of day to day activities surrounding client marketing campaigns, monitoring and analysing statistics
- Daily activities also include the creation of banners, digital graphics and other designs.
- The Company is looking for a well-educated individual to help in the administration of a variety of general and online activities.
- You must have strong mathematical skills and be fluent in both spoken and written English as the job involves communicating with your colleagues and with clients on all aspects of your administration.
- You must be able to type well, use MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and have sound experience of using the Internet.
- Some knowledge of html, Adobe Photoshop and an artistic flair or inclination will be an advantage.
- Excellent computer skills are essential and you must be careful and have a keen sense of attention to the smallest of details.
If this is you, please send your CV and a Cover Letter reflecting your relevant experience for this role to Lisa @ the dove.