Commercial Manager (Polar Charging Network)
BP Chargemaster is the UK’s leading manufacturer and installer of Electric Vehicle Charging Points. Operating the largest Network for EV Drivers, we are set for even more growth in the coming years, and this is your chance to join our exciting team.
Your principle place of work will be BP Chargemaster’s head office. Currently this is in Capability Green, Luton, moving to a new purpose built premises in Milton Keynes in late 2019/early 2020.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, as BP Chargemaster continues to grow its Polar branded Electric Vehicle Changing Point network, this role will be key to managing the network and products, whilst supporting this through creating its strategy and via strong commercial decisions.
- lead and coordinate the development and implementation of the strategy for the Polar network and its products.
- in context of available market information, customer insights and business priorities, recommend and then implement Polar growth strategy for the network
- increasing membership on Polar Plus
- managing strategic pricing, sales and commercial decisions for the Polar brand
- Using in depth Customer and market understanding, develop an in-year and 5 year sales and marketing strategy for Polar.
- Evaluate membership growth and decline and act accordingly.
- Deliver the integration of our charging memberships.
- Focus on promotions, initiatives and work with sales teams to insure Polar remains as the largest EV charging network and the No.1 brand of choice in the UK
- work with BP fuels on the loyalty programme for Polar
- work with sales teams to grow the fuel and charge scheme
Essential capability and experience requirements
- Excellent marketing / sales background in B2C and B2B environment, with expertise to work in matrix organization
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in renewable energy and EV areas
- Excellent level of strategic thinking with a good instinct for consumer related issues
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Brand and Corporate Communications Management expertise
- Ability to ask the right questions to drive insights from the available data
- Commercial and strategic pricing experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, good at working with internal (build and implement centres of expertise frameworks) & external stakeholders
- Degree level or equivalent education
Please apply in writing only. No agencies.