Teacher of English
Are you a passionate English Teacher looking for new opportunities?
Do you want to work in Secondary Schools around the North of Nottingham?
Due to the constant demand for core subject Teachers, we are looking to recruit fully qualified English teachers in the run up to end of year exams. I work on behalf of some fantastic Schools in the north of Nottingham and with English teachers in constant need in secondary education, I am looking to recruit English Teachers with a minimum of 2 years experience who can also teach to KS3/KS4 and FE.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience teaching English in a UK school at KS3/KS4 and FE level
- Have a Teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS)
- Be able to commit to a long term role on a temporary basis, to start after the Easter holidays until the end of the academic year
We are interested in candidates with the following personality traits and experience:
- Passion for teaching and making a difference to pupils
- Polite, friendly and a professional approach to the pupils and staff members
- Willing to plan and implement the English curriculum to pupils of KS3/KS4 & FE.
If you feel you have the right skills for the role then don't hesitate, please get in contact with us. Call Ryan Kirk on or alternatively apply below.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.