As the Assistant Accountant, you will be working with a Senior Management Accountant to maximise income for the organisation.
Based in Liverpool city centre, this organisation are moving the Management Accounts function to this office. They are a successful, innovative and a growing organisation who provide a great working environment.
As an Assistant Accountant, you will work very closely with Business Partners throughout the organisation and help to deliver results in maximising Income and Value for money.
Duties will include:
- Analysing financial performance using Excel
- Produce reports- display the ability to communicate with both financial and non financial colleagues-higlighting trends, best practices, discrepancies, anomalies.
- Prepare documentation for Senior Management meetings
- Preparation of schedules and applications with regards to service increases
- Oversee prepayments, accruals, journals
- Support the transactional functions as and when is required
- Ad hoc duties
It is essential applicants for the Assistant Accountant post have exposure and a proven track record of working within a service sector environment. It is also important to have strong analytical skills in looking at financial performance information, strong interpersonal skills and a good understanding of the finance ledgers.
Excellent city centre location
Great office space
23 days annual leave plus closure at Christmas
Annual salary increment