You will be working within the IT & Systems Dept to ensure that the Company's Network Infrastructure is maintained and kept operational.
Hours: 8:30 to 5:30 Mon-Fri
Salary: 20,000 to 30,000 (depending on experience)
Essential: Must have CCNA certificate or Studying towards it
- Developing, maintaining and updating the Company's Network Infrastructure and Systems
- Liaison with the Server and Systems Administrator to ensure consistency and best practice Network Monitoring and Analysis.
- Managing and Maintaining Company Equipment such as PC's, Phones and Printers.
- Assisting where required with managing the Servers and internal systems.
- Actioning tickets raised in respect of the IT Helpdesk system and Company Intranet
- Resolving any Internal PC Software or Application system issues.
- Providing clear structure/plans & progress reports to Directors as requested.
- Providing cover as required for the Server and Systems Administrator.
PLUS, any other duties, which the Company may reasonably require
If you are interested in the Job role please apply online or call Adecco on
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a full interview with us and unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we can only contact shortlisted candidates
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy