Michael Page have partnered with an established and growing Software business, based in Basingstoke to support and fuel their growth. Due to new opportunities in their sector, they are now recruiting for a Marketing Manager to cover the UK & I region within the Defence industry.
This client is one of the larger businesses in the UK and has a wealth of opportunities in terms of sector and opportunities.
The Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Support the Sector heads in driving campaigns the build and expand the Sale pipeline
- Work with senior leaders to target and expand sale opportunities
- Design and implement Marketing Campaigns across the Sector
- Manage budgets ensuring strong ROI on all campaigns
- Manage external agencies if required
The Marketing Manager role will look for the below background:
- A proven background in B2B Marketing (ideally from the Software space but we are open to other industries)
- Any experience of working within the Defence industry is highly desirable
- Experienced in creating innovative and engaging Marketing Campaigns for execution across the UK & I region
- Any experience of targeted campaigns to a niche sector is beneficial
- Ideally, based a commutable distance from Basingstoke
The Marketing Manager role will offer a basic salary of between £40,000 and £45,000 plus car allowance