- Promptly and accurately process purchase orders, goods received notes, supplier invoices, and staff expenses claims
- Deal with any supplier queries efficiently and in a timely manner
- To undertake month end procedures, such as closing Accounts Payable, within the time-frame specified in a month end timetable
- To assist with implementing adequate controls to ensure robust accounts payable process
- To provide assistance to the team with procurement statistics and analysis of data to ascertain KPI levels
- Reconciling back accounts including GBP, USD and EURO accounts
- To process the weekly payment run on the accounting system, and to provide remittance advice as appropriate to suppliers
- Experience and knowledge of working in an accounts payable function or demonstrable transferable skills/knowledge in a Financial services environment with the willingness and aptitude to learn the accounts payable function
- Organised, attentive to detail and must be very analytical
- Effective numerical and analytical skills, with proficiency in the use of Word, Excel
- Personable and great communication skills - be able to maintain good relationships with all stakeholders including staff, suppliers and external agencies
Please send your CV through immediately should it match your experience and skill-set
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.