Due to retirement of the current postholder, we are now recruiting for an Accounts and Office Assistant to work for a small family run business based near Saint Neots, Cambridgeshire.
Working up to 30 hours per week over 4 days, this is an extremely varied role, which includes:
- Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Reconcile supplier accounts to monthly statements
- Credit Control where required
- Petty cash
- Cashbook and Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Various office duties including filing, photocopying
Suitable candidates must have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a small business environment
- Must have experience of a varied accounts role, where you have been the sole accounts person
- Flexible attitude to workload
- IT Literate, especially with Excel and also ideally with Sage
- Organised individual with ability to prioritise own workload
Apply now for this permanent opportunity which is available to start at short notice.