A fast growing and successful technology company based in St Albans are looking for a Marketing Executive to join a busy and progressive team within an exciting and busy role.
You will be developing and planning marketing campaigns for globally recognised brands. This is an amazing opportunity to work alongside the biggest names in the tech industry and work closely with the Head of Marketing on developing long-term strategic marketing plans.
The company offer an excellent opportunity to build your career and develop your skills within a leading company, working with some exciting brands within a driven and motivated team.
- Build relationships with strategic end-user partners
- Confidently and passionately pitch marketing campaigns to both internal and external stakeholders
- Closely manage a high six-figure budget per annum, and drive ROI from Market Development Funds
- Create marketing campaigns that are aligned with the business objectives
- Work closely with the sales force and senior leadership team to understand their priorities and challenges each quarter and come up with solutions
- Work with the wider marketing team to deliver activity through both online and offline channels
- Create relevant and inventive marketing materials
- Support the Head of Marketing in executing marketing campaigns for the largest end-user partners
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to develop strategic and creative marketing campaigns that can drive the business across the public and private sector
What the client are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a dedicated marketing role
- Confidence in pitching marketing plans and conversing with senior level executives
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent at building strong professional relationships
- Experience in delivering end-to-end marketing campaigns
- Ability to 'think outside the box’ and deliver creative marketing campaigns
- Can work independently and is confident in using own initiative
- Experience in delivering multiple marketing campaigns across online and offline channels
- Budget management and reporting skills
What’s in it for you?
- Salary: Up to £32k depending on experience plus £2k bonus
- Excellent promotional prospects in an expanding organisation
- 22 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Onsite Canteen
- Workplace pension and Bonus!
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.30am-5pm or 9am - 5:30pm and an early finish on a Friday!
Due to the number of applications we often receive; Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.