DevOps Lead - Cambridge - £75k
DevOps Team Lead - Cambridge - £75k + Benefits
A Process Management software house in Cambridge are looking for a skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to come in to lead their team of 3 DevOps engineers. Be the force driving the DevOps forward with approach autonomy and influence over future direction and projects you take on.
Become part of a very friendly and collaborative group of multi-disciplined engineers working across a number of different tasks and projects in a very exciting and fast-paced environment. They're very much focused around getting the results, rather than a specific way of getting to an outcome, so you have full say over the techs you implement.
What you will do
- Work on projects alongside enterprise-level national clients, as well as some smaller, more agile clients
- Strategise and manage the daily running of the DevOps team
- Help to maintain and develop the exisiting cloud infrastructure
- Ensure systems are kept up to date with newest and best practices, both from a DevOps and a security standpoint, as well as ensuring the effective implementation of bleeding edge tech and practices
What you will work with
- AWS and services - EC2, Auto Scaling, RDS, etc.
- Containers - Docker, Kubernetes
- IaC and automation - Ansible, Cloudformation, Terraform, serverless
- Private Healthcare
- Pension contributions and Life Assurance policy
- 2 days remote working
- 33 days holiday
- And tonnes more!
aws, devops, lead, cloud, ansible, terraform, cloudformation, automation, containers, docker, kubernetes