Content Marketing Manager
Michael Page have partnered with a fast growth Software business, headquartered in Reading that is currently expanding their Marketing team. Due to increased opportunity, they are now recruiting for a Content Marketing Manager, to be based from Reading.
Our client is a fast growth software business, targeted on a niche sector of the IT Software space. With increased presence and growth potential, they are now keen to be able to expand their channels of communications.
The Content Marketing Manager role will be responsible for the below duties:
- Define the Content Marketing Calendar and create the messaging, following Brand tone of voice etc
- Creation of blogs and content for use across a variety of channels
- Integrate content into wider Marketing campaigns
- Drive an increased content into the wider sphere of influence
The Content Marketing Manager role will be looking for the below skill set:
- A proven background in Content creation from a Software background (ideally vendor side but open to other sectors)
- Experienced in creating a varied amount of content, from white papers to Marketing Collateral
- Able to set up and manage the Content calendar for the business
- Any PR Experience is a benefit
- Experienced in creating content for use over Social Media channels
- A strong ROI focused mindset
- Ideally based a commutable distance from Reading
The Content Marketing Manager role will offer a basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,000, depending on experience.