Vitality, QA Analyst, Bournemouth, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
In exchange for your hard work and commitment to Vitality in this QA Analyst role, we have designed a generous benefits package to reward our employees, this includes;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
We are seeking a QA Analyst with solid experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies, to help us deliver our ambitious portfolio of work.
The QA will be part of a Dedicated Product Team and will act as the conduit for all testing for a specific application.
This is a great opportunity for experienced QAs to join a fast paced growing organisation, where your skills can be honed and stretched across a range of platforms and technology.
Responsibilities as our QA Analystinclude:
- Planning and execution of both manual and automated testing, regression testing and involvement in performance testing - delivering to monthly or twice weekly release cycles.
- Largely working as part of a product scrum team, you will be involved from requirements to release, and post go live production support, defect triage and assignment and resolution.
Skills required of our QA Analyst:
- SpecFlow/Gherkin with Selenium
- C# Programming
- JMeter (or LoadRunner)
- Atlassian toolstack (Confluence, Jira)
- API testing
- Strong Test Automation and Integration test experience
- ISEB / ISTQB Foundation certificate in Software Testing
- Testing with an onshore/offshore model
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities
- Ability to liaise with managers providing updates on testing progress
- Flexibility, ability to manage uncertainty
- Results driven and self-motivated
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Attention to Detail
- Tenacious and a good negotiator
Working for Vitality as a QA Analyst you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Friday 26th April 2019
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our QA Analyst please click ‘apply’ today.