First Notification Of Loss Handler
First Notification Of Loss Handler £18,000 Monday - Friday 9:00 - 17:30
Office Angels Northampton are working with an Award Winning Leading UK Insurance Company who are looking for an FNOL Handler to join the Northampton Branch. The purpose of this role is to provide an excellent First Notification of Loss service to all clients with a focus on getting it right the first time.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent administration function for motor claims service
- Take responsibility for overall FNOL process
- Understand weekly and monthly demands of the team and how it affects overall financial performance of the company ensuring all KPI's are met
- Maintain a professional manner when liaising with clients, suppliers and other third parties if required
The Successful Candidate:
- Previous FNOL/Administration experience is desirable
- Previous customer service skills is essential
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure
- Good communication skills
23 days holiday plus birthday off, free parking, company pension
Please call Charlene Mangan or Amy Shaw for more information on . If you have not been contacted within 48 hours of your application please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy