Digital Performance Marketing Executive
Due to the continued growth and progression within the vibrant marketing team, there is now an opportunity to take on a talent Digital Performance Marketing Executive to be part of a fast paced retail business based in Liverpool.
My client is a leading retail business promoting high quality and leading brands within its portfolio.
The role is based in Liverpool.
The Digital Performance Marketing Executive will be part of a fast paced and vibrant marketing team which takes pride in developing and delivering all marketing activity in house.
The Digital Performance Marketing Executive will be responsible for all aspects of Paid Media. They will support with the planning and implementation of digital advertising campaigns to deliver a positive impact on sales growth and customer retention.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To be the key contact for all search marketing and digital advertising enquiries
- Deliver the paid search marketing strategy for the retail business, devising optimisation tactics and managing the performance of PPC campaigns.
- Identify new trends in search, and digital advertising, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Proactively make strategic PPC and digital advertising recommendations.
- Manage keyword research and bids
- Managing PPC budgets
- Utilise bid management tools and data modelling to maximise the effectiveness of PPC campaigns
- Continuously monitor the performance of current digital advertising campaigns and make recommendations to optimise the performance
- Report on industry and competitor paid search and digital advertising activity and trends
The successful Digital Performance Marketing Executive will:
- Have relevant digital marketing experience working in paid advertising or search role
- Have excellent knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Display Network (GDN), Bing Ads Interface and Paid Video Ads for managing campaigns effectively
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Candidates from both client and agency side will be considered
- Experience of managing or assisting in the management of large budgets and delivering against multiple KPIs
- Strong reporting and analytical skills with experience of using digital analytics packages
- Knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features and bid management tools
- In managing automation of bids, campaigns, audiences and creative
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Be able to manage and prioritise multiple projects
- Take pride in their work to deliver high standards
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Have strong communication skills and ability to influence multiple stakeholders
- Be a commercially astute and results driven individual
Salary £25,000 to £30,000 depending on the level of experience.