Assistant Management Accountant
Part Qualified CIMA or ACCA Washington Assistant Management Accountant
Your new company
An excellent company based in Washington that has recently seen expansion and investment is looking to add an experienced credit controller to their business.
This company has a fantastic work environment with a supportive and rewarding culture.
Your new role
- Providing daily KPI's
- Overhead review and variance analysis
- Weekly cost centre reporting for plant, marketing and operating expenses spend
- Lead cost centre reviews
- Forecast / planning of overhead spend in standard cost setting, annual budget setting and forecasts.
- Ensure that the value of stock held on the Balance sheet accurately represents the physical inventory held at the factory or relevant third parties
- Control of perpetual inventory and cycle counting process
- Control of MRO balance sheet accounting & stock valuation
- Daily reconciliation of SAP postings and plant production schedule
- Assist in quarterly offsite counts and stock reconciliation
Month end duties
- Accruals and pre-payments for plant, marketing and operating expenses
- Prepare and post direct labour journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany pricing
- Support plant cost improvement process
What you'll need to succeed
- Part qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- FMCG / Manufacturing experience desirable
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages
- Previous experience of SAP is desirable
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present financial information to others from non-financial backgrounds
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to identify opportunities and implement process improvements
- High level of commitment, positive attitude, flexible and proactive
What you'll get in return
Excellent Holidays / Pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.