Are you looking to join an innovative and fast-moving regional firm? My client are a leading provider of financial services and advice to both business and private clients, and we have an exciting opportunity for a positive individual to join our Financial Planning Department in their Ipswich office.
You will be supporting a Consultant in their Colchester office, preparing letters and technical reports. You will research products and funds to enable suitable providers to be selected for inclusion in a recommended investment strategy. You will also review and comment on the suitability of existing pension, investment and protection arrangements.
- be able to make an immediate contribution in supporting the Consultant in achieving objectives and delivering a high quality service to clients.
- be able to demonstrate a breadth of understanding industry including pensions, investment and protection related products and services.
- working towards achieving the Diploma in Financial Planning.
- have good communication skills, Microsoft Office understanding, a professional manner and experience of working within a busy office.
- Have experience in report writing.
And in return?
As well as a competitive salary, you will automatically be enrolled into their Employee Benefits scheme, giving you access to a range of free benefits and as well as a number of voluntary options. They offer plenty of support for training too, with assistance in studying for professional qualifications. There are also plenty of activities and nights out throughout the year.
If this sounds like a role that you would like to be considered for please click on the apply button below or email me on and I will be happy to discuss further.