Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Yorkshire Cancer Research helps people in and around Yorkshire avoid, survive and cope with cancer by funding innovative research projects to improve the prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of cancer right across Yorkshire.
Our goal is that by 2025, at least 2,000 more people in our region survive cancer, every year.
We’re now looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join us and increase awareness of our important work within the region.
- Salary of £31,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Offices within walking distance of the train station/free onsite parking
- Increase your experience in the charity sector
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is an amazing opportunity to shape and grow the digital presence of one of the UK’s most exciting and innovative charities. You will have the chance to bring your ideas to the table, share your knowledge with an enthusiastic team and make a real impact on our online image and voice.
If you are a high calibre digital marketing professional with significant experience and a great leadership ethos, then this is a fantastic opportunity to progress and be part of a charity that is making a real difference to the people of Yorkshire.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering our digital marketing strategies and campaigns to increase awareness of our brand and position us as a leading authority on cancer and related issues in Yorkshire.
Acting as the charity’s digital specialist, you’ll create compelling content which conveys and builds our brand identity and effectively engages our target audiences.
Specifically, you will:
- Lead on digital strategies to build brand and campaign awareness
- Increase our digital profile, including our website, social media and emerging channels
- Oversee paid acquisition strategies across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Liaise with marketing and PR colleagues to ensure messages are co-ordinated and campaigns are fully integrated
- Manage budgets
- Line manage a Digital Marketing Assistant
- Analyse the performance of campaigns to inform future initiatives
To join us as a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll need:
- Digital marketing experience
- Previous line management experience
- Experience of SEO
- Previous experience of PPC advertising, search and display campaigns and analytics
- A degree (or equivalent)
Knowledge or experience of the following would also be beneficial: using, Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Internally this role is known as a Digital Engagement Manager.
Other companies may call this role Digital Engagement Manager, Online Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Senior Campaign Executive, Senior Digital Marketing Executive or Senior Digital Campaign Executive.
The closing date for applications is Thursday the 25th April 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held on Friday the 3rd May 2019.
Webrecruit and Yorkshire Cancer Research are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Digital Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.