PR and Social Media Account Manager - Award-Winning Agency
- Join an award-winning agency working amongst an enthusiastic and inspiring team.
- Impressive portfolio of leading consumer brands in your client base.
- Beautiful offices in central Bath, just a short walk from the train station.
We’re looking for a talented PR and Social Media Account Manager to join this thriving PR agency where you’ll enjoy working across a portfolio of B2C brands creating and delivering campaigns across social, digital and events.
What you’ll be doing
In a tight-knit team, this will be a varied and exciting role where you’ll manage multiple campaigns end to end for much loved B2C brands. Naturally, you’ll have the ability to strategically plan campaigns and get stuck in with the delivery, creating great content for a variety of channels.
You’ll be responsible for nurturing and driving relationships, ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and in budget and reporting back on results. A large part of your role will also involve implementing social media campaigns and strategy, identifying relevant influencers and setting up paid social campaigns. You will feel at home working in a fast paced environment, working to deadlines and keeping a cool head juggling many plates.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong all-rounder with digital PR experience gained within an agency.
- You will ideally be a PR Account Manager looking for their next step up or a PR Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge.
- Proven experience of delivering outstanding PR and social media results for clients.
- Confident communicator, written and verbal.
- Incredible client relationship management skills, with the perfect blend of digital and traditional PR skills, specifically social media.
- Ability to juggle a portfolio of clients and projects.
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude.
- A flair for writing is essential.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer dependent on the experience but will be in the region of £25k - £35k and you’ll receive an attractive benefits package with fantastic opportunities for development, all whilst working for a progressive PR agency in a fantastic location.
We’re looking to move quickly with this one so get in touch with Chloe at ADLIB now for more information.