Social Media Executive
- Large business with multiple brands.
- Driving Social Media strategy across key lines.
- Strong brand stories to take to market.
This healthcare business own a number of market leading brands and are looking to take their social strategy to the next level. The Social Media Executive will be coming in to manage the transition of these channels in-house, providing the chance to shape the role around your expertise. There is a close knit team to work with too, which is ideal as part of a large business offering.
What you’ll be doing
Your overall goal is to bring these brands to life through the engagement of your target audience through key social media channels. This will be led through the creation of fantastic content across the website, landing pages and social channels (as appropriate for each brand).
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager and working alongside the brand team, you’ll collaborate to put together a strong initial strategy and content calendar for each brand. This will largely be driven organically, however paid social will have a part to play alongside other paid channels. Promotions will be maximised through these channels to either drive sales online or through footfall to stores, making a multichannel approach key.
Finally, you’ll continuously report on the effectiveness of content / social performance by reviewing customer behaviour.
What experience you’ll need
- Social Media management experience from either agency or client side.
- Knowledge of Social Media management tools.
- Strong writing skills to create engaging content across social platforms and blogs.
- Confident speaking to a range of stakeholders and the ability to shape a Social Media strategy around the overarching business objectives.
- Ability to spot opportunities for cross-selling into other service areas (SEO, PPC etc).
- A passion for Social Media and keen to remain up to date on new trends / topics in the industry.
There is a competitive salary on offer of between £25-30k, depending on experience. Benefits include a bonus scheme, share options, private healthcare and a generous holiday allowance.
Get in touch with Joe to hear more information on this one.