Location:London - E1
Salary: Up To £28k DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time, Permanent
CLT International has been providing certificated training and qualifications to professionals in the private client and wealth management industry since 1999. As an international company operating in over 90 global centres, we provide training to over 3,000 delegates per year and are also the exclusive provider for STEP, the worldwide professional association for those advising families across generations. CLTI is a U.K. based organisation and part of Wilmington plc's Risk & Compliance Division.
Why do we want you?
We want you because you are a highly organised, proactive individual who has experience of successfully running and co-ordinating higher education projects.
We know how critical our employees are to us achieving success, so we make sure we recruit great people to help us to maintain the trust of our customers and develop new, innovative products. For this project co-ordinator job role we are looking for a competent project manager to research, coordinate and oversee the implementation of a variety of new higher education related projects, initiatives and programmes.
Main Purpose of Role
So, what will you be doing?
We believe in empowering our employees and supporting them to work autonomously. As a result you'll be responsible for coordinating and overseeing a small portfolio of existing professional qualifications, working with Senior Managers around the business and working closely with the Managing Director, external stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure successful completion.
You will need to come from an educational project co-ordination or event management background so that you know how to work your way around the educational sector.
In this interesting and varied job role you will be carrying out research in relation to new projects, corporate initiatives and potential qualifications, and clearly present your findings to CLTI managers including providing them with your recommendations.
APM or Prince2 qualification would be advantageous as you'll need to prepare project plans and manage execution to ensure that projects are delivered on time whilst ensuring they are fully costed and meet agreed financial objectives.
You'll be acting as a course owner for a small number of qualifications which will include coordinating the review of syllabus content and course materials, assisting with the setting of assignments and examinations and liaising with tutors and delegates.
We use the online learning platforms (Moodle and Totara) so experience in these packages would be beneficial.
We always support colleagues to develop their skills but to be successful in this job you really do need to already be able to tick most of these boxes...
- Experience in the same or similar role in the education sector with evidenced successful experience in project management.
- Proactive, persistent and organised approach with the ability to deal with multiple tasks and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail in production of documentation.
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Able to build strong relationships and work collaboratively with colleagues, authors, examiners and third parties.
- Able to work well in a team as well as independently.
- 2:1 (Hons) Degree or equivalent qualification.
- A relevant Project Management qualification such as APM or Prince2
- Commercial acumen, and familiarity with preparing and working with budgets.
- Experience of using and maintaining an online learning platform.
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"