Digital Marketing Executive
- Play a key part of this large scale multi-channel business.
- Diverse digital marketing role to get stuck in to.
- Fantastic benefits on offer.
This hugely impressive business is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their thriving team of 50 based in their lovely offices in Aztec West. Operating on a global scale whilst holding on to a collaborative and close knit working culture, this is a really exciting place to be.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting in to the Marketing Director, you’ll work collaboratively with the wider team to drive traffic to the website and improve the overall brand performance.
There are a range of channels to look after here, the main ones being Social Media and Email Marketing - it’ll be up to you to manage these campaigns end to end, monitoring and reporting on their success along the way. You will also have exposure to PPC, which will involve managing Google ads - knowledge in this area would be a real plus, but it’s by no means essential.
Wider elements of the role include content creation, SEO, website management and blogging. Roles this varied are somewhat rare within businesses of this scale, making this a hugely exciting opportunity!
What experience you’ll need
- Solid Digital Marketing experience.
- Hands on knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Email Marketing.
- PPC experience would be a real plus.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics.
- First rate communication and organisation skills.
- Passion for online marketing and a team based approach. It’s a great culture here so someone who wants to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in is essential!
The salary on offer here is in the region of £24-28k but is entirely dependent on experience. You’ll also be rewarded with the benefits that come with working for such a large business, such as generous holiday allowance, an amazing pension scheme, lovely offices and free parking onsite.
Does this sound like the role for you? If so, send your CV to Hannah to find out more.