Management Accountant / Finance Manager
Our client is a successful, vibrant and expanding privately owned £30m business in NW London constantly innovating its product base in the Fashion sector. This company has strong green credentials and excellent benefits for staff
Oversee an excellent team of five staff in accounts
Opportunity to support a dynamic Finance Director
Grow your role with the company as it expands its reach and product base.
You will learn all aspects of running a finance function and how it integrates with other parts of the business .
Liaise with sales, marketing, IT, logistics, strategy, planning and product development.
As Management Accountant / Finance Manager, your role will cover the following and more:-
- Support the Finance Director
- Preparation of Management accounts and financial accounts
- Management information, commentary and business analysis
- Oversee bookkeeping team (ledgers, reconciliations, VAT etc)
- Cash flow and working capital management
- Forecasting, budgeting and planning
- Business partnering with sales, marketing and operations
- IT and systems development
- Ad hoc work to support decision making
You should be an experienced Accountant (Assistant Accountant, Management Accountant, Financial Controller or Finance Manager or from Practice), ready for the next step in your career.
You should already be competent and experienced in contributing to management accounts and be ready to step up to the next level.
The role requires a sociable self-starter, able to bring fresh ideas to the role and integrate with all departments across the business.
Significant staff discounts