New Role – Marketing Assistant - £16-18k – Accrington – Apply now!
Are you looking for your next challenge and an exciting new role?
Reed Business Support is recruiting on behalf of an established buying and marketing group within the foodservice industry based in Altham, Accrington who are looking for an organised Assistant to join their Marketing team on a permanent basis.
The overall responsibility of this role will be to assist the marketing team in developing and delivering Group and Brand marketing initiatives to make a positive impact throughout the membership and the trade.
You are not required to have previous marketing experience to be considered for this role, we are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is willing to learn new skills within marketing and branding.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Develop relationships with Member sales and marketing teams
- Creation and co-ordination of sales support materials
- Creation and delivery of presentations
- Write and proof-read copy for print and on-line activity for both internal and external communications
- Co-ordinate activities and resources for events/exhibition attendance
- Sourcing of imagery for Stir it up promotion publication
- Administrative support for the company magazine and promotion schedule
- Assist in co-ordination of photo shoots
- Liaise with designers and printers
- Support Marketing Co-ordinator with Launchpad, (product launch process)
- Co-ordination and proofing of artwork
- Brand asset management – cataloguing and sharing of brand assets including photography and recipes
- Digital – support development and execution of a rolling social media plan and creative web content
- Awards – providing all required information for submission at annual industry awards
- Database management
- General office support – answering phone; queries; supporting management team
Benefits and package include:
- Salary £16,000-£18,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Working hours are 8.45am – 5.15pm Monday – Thursday, 8.45am – 4.00pm Friday
- Company pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Annual rewards
- Chance to taste lots of new food products!
Should you be interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please reply to this advert with your up to date CV attached or call Victoria O’Connor on for more information.
Please note that due to high volumes, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Know anyone who may be interested? Reed offer £50s worth of shopping vouchers for successful referrals via our candidate refer a friend scheme.